TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Delivery Lead Times - M3 LR

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by t-palooza, Sep 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. t-palooza

t-palooza New Member

I'm looking to order a Model3 Long Range later this month and was wondering if there was an inside scoop on estimated delivery dates (outside of what the website says).

I thought I remembered seeing that the Freemont facility has a build schedule based on where the car will be delivered. For example: the first month of the fiscal quarter is for US cars, the second quarter is Canadian vehicles and the third quarter is for Europe. Is this true?

2. Sklith

Sklith Member

There's a sub-forum here called, 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery'. I'm sure you'll find the info you need there.

3. LionXng

LionXng Member

From my experience and reading you will get your car near the end of the quarter. YMMV

• Disagree x 1
  4. ucmndd

ucmndd Well-Known Member

Ordering now will almost certainly net you a car by the end of the month (end of Q3).