Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery timeframe from existing stock?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, I currently have an MYP on order but with my delivery date being pushed back further and further, I've been looking at some other options. I was able to locate an M3P on the West coast that fits what I'm looking for. I know that it will incur a transport fee, but can anyone tell me how long it would take to get from coast to coast? My SA said 7-9 days, which sounds great, but overly optimistic IMO.

Hey everyone, I currently have an MYP on order but with my delivery date being pushed back further and further, I've been looking at some other options. I was able to locate an M3P on the West coast that fits what I'm looking for. I know that it will incur a transport fee, but can anyone tell me how long it would take to get from coast to coast? My SA said 7-9 days, which sounds great, but overly optimistic IMO.

If you didn't;t grab it by now, it's probably long gone.

Tim

When I was picking mine on the site from in stock, the inventory was literally changing by the minute. I'd think about picking a blue/black, tab to another page to look at some pics or youtube, go back and it would be gone. Luckily at the end of the quarter there were a bunch slated for the East coast. In my case, order to pickup was about 12 days. My "existing inventory" car wasn't actually even built yet when I ordered it but it had a VIN. It ended up being "built" 5 days or so after I bought it. That's why I couldn't just go get it at the SC that day, they didn't even have it.