TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Delivery timeline in the mid-Atlantic region

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by rexian, Aug 25, 2018.

1. rexian

rexian Member

Folks, what are the chances of getting the delivery this year for LR (with enhanced autopilot) before the incentives expire in VA if I place an order today?

Appreciate if anyone with recent order experience can chime in. Thanks!

2. Troy

Troy Active Member

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    99.9%. Currently, the length of the VIN queue is as follows:

14 days for Model 3 LR
    60 days for Model 3 LR AWD if you have a reservation
    85 days for Model 3 LR AWD if you don't have a reservation

For more details, see cells AE3, AP3, BA3 on the VIN Queue tab here Model 3 Order Tracker.

On top of those times, you need to add 5 to 35 days for VIN to delivery, depending on the state. VA is 21 days. See the Delivery tab. In other words, you should expect delivery within 14+21= 35 days if you order an LR now.

• Disagree x 2
  3. rexian

rexian Member

Thanks Troy - I did look at the spreadsheet and wasn't sure I was reading it correctly. Appreciate it!