Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Times in Orange County, CA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered Model 3 last weekend in Costa Mesa, CA. They said it will be a 2-4 month wait. Is it really true? I don't want to have it delivered on Jan. 1, 2019 and not receive the $7500 Federal credit. I got midnight silver, RWD, no EAP or FS, 19" tires. What are my chances of getting it delivered by end of the year?

RWD get delivery almost immediately (there’s inventory right now.). AWD Performance seem to be getting priority (orders placed in July/August are being called this week with delivery dates in Mid/Late September.)

AWD without the Performance upgrade seem to be the most likely to have delivery dates later in the year. I haven’t seen anyone yet post that they have a delivery estimate past December (usually estimates say something like “Sep-Nov” or “Oct-Dec” for those orders that are not close to delivery.

My order was 8/13 and originally said “Oct-Dec” but now I am scheduled 10/1 (AWD Performance.)