TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Delivery Times in Orange County, CA?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by junodragon, Sep 5, 2018.

1. junodragon

junodragon Member

Just ordered Model 3 last weekend in Costa Mesa, CA. They said it will be a 2-4 month wait. Is it really true? I don't want to have it delivered on Jan. 1, 2019 and not receive the $7500 Federal credit. I got midnight silver, RWD, no EAP or FS, 19" tires. What are my chances of getting it delivered by end of the year?

2. Gavyne

Gavyne Member

RWD you'll get it before end of the year.

3. MikeATL

MikeATL Member

RWD get delivery almost immediately (there’s inventory right now.). AWD Performance seem to be getting priority (orders placed in July/August are being called this week with delivery dates in Mid/Late September.)

AWD without the Performance upgrade seem to be the most likely to have delivery dates later in the year. I haven’t seen anyone yet post that they have a delivery estimate past December (usually estimates say something like “Sep-Nov” or “Oct-Dec” for those orders that are not close to delivery.

My order was 8/13 and originally said “Oct-Dec” but now I am scheduled 10/1 (AWD Performance.)