Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Timing - Anyone able to get a new model this month?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put my order in on 10/1, confirmed production 10/8...I think I was one of the last orders before the new AP config. My delivery date is December or early January (though they've told me they're doing "everything they can" to get it before Christmas). Not holding my breath on that one.

I ordered AP1 (I ordered before the announcement). Haven't decided yet on what I'll do. You can enable it up to the delivery day for the same price, so I'll be waiting until then. Will likely go EAP, but paying them $3K up front for FSD that won't be active for over a year seems weird.

Must be a really nice guy - he volunteered the info! This was my local DS at the location where I will take delivery. I didn't even have to ask for specifics - just wanted to know if I would get my car by the end of the year and he laid out the timeline for me, production, QC, putting it on a train for transport, etc.

Reactions: wesley888
If it helps, my MX was ordered 10/29, confirmed 11/5, scheduled for production week of 11/28 and delivery to Georgia in the 3rd or 4th week in December. They were pretty confident it would get delivered by the end of the year

I am also in Georgia (Atlanta), ordered on 10/1, and they haven't specifically told me what week it will enter production. They did tell me it would be late December / early January - hopefully ours will be on the same train =)