Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery tomorrow....I hope!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One week ago today I ordered an inventory M3P and it’s getting delivered tomorrow.

I have my charger installed

Karcher jet washer, foam sprayer, two buckets and micro fibre towel all ready

Teslafi referral ready

A drawer full of accessories ready to fit

go pro on suction mount ready to attach to the back of the screen for acceleration reaction video recording

app installed on my phone

Tesla plugin for my indigo home automation software ready

I’ve watched all the videos I can find

I’ve ordered my sticky number plates and frunk hooks

I’ve read all 220 pages of the instruction manual

.....what have I missed?!?! :)

A delivery checklist and a fine tooth comb. Check it over carefully. Get any defects logged. If you really arn't happy be prepared to reject it. Don't expect any problems to be fixed quickly.
Sorry to be a downer. Odds are it's fine but sometimes they are inventory cos someone else rejected them.
Thanks yep checklist ready albeit from that they said there’s no opportunity to reject with a home delivery the driver is going to drop it and leg it apparently! Completely contactless so we’ll see.

I’ll be taking plenty of pics and video to record any condition issues etc

thanks all

oh and yes I had a terrible sleep lol :)

Reactions: Obliter8
Thanks yep checklist ready albeit from that they said there’s no opportunity to reject with a home delivery the driver is going to drop it and leg it apparently! Completely contactless so we’ll see.

I’ll be taking plenty of pics and video to record any condition issues etc

thanks all

oh and yes I had a terrible sleep lol :)
There won’t be anything severe enough that you’d want to reject outright.

As said already check over for any paint defects, excessive panel gaps, marks on any interior trim or seats etc. All of this stuff can be resolved easily but you’ll want to document it within the 7 days/100 miles window.

Give the car a good wash, I didn’t spot the bird poo residue until I did, even though the car was “clean” on delivery.

Most of all, enjoy it!