Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Denver area service centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like there are two service centers in the Denver area, one in Denver and one in Littleton CO.
Is either one preferred over the other ? I couldn't come up with much in the way of online reviews.

I live in Boulder so I'm waiting for the "almost ready" SC to open in Superior CO. Does anyone have any info about when that will happen ?

It looks like there are two service centers in the Denver area, one in Denver and one in Littleton CO.
Is either one preferred over the other ? I couldn't come up with much in the way of online reviews.

I live in Boulder so I'm waiting for the "almost ready" SC to open in Superior CO. Does anyone have any info about when that will happen ?
Maybe it will open in May. Tesla's Superior store still moving forward despite company's online pivot, town officials say

I'm only aware of the Littleton one and often hear to some refer to it as the "Denver Service Center" so maybe that's the 2nd one you're seeing and also why reviews are limited?

And it reopened a number of months ago. You can select it when you use the scheduler on the website or in your app.
Yes. I went to the Evans Ave. SC a few times before Littleton opened. When Littleton first opened, they closed Evans. They reopened it to cut down the backlog.

I'm equidistant from both, so I chose Littleton as it's a nicer area and significantly larger, but it really shouldn't matter.

there are indeed two service centers. the one in Denver (Evans ave.) is the old location that they were going to close after the new on open in Littleton but since Littleton is so busy they kept the other open. my car is at the Evans ave. location right now. it lives at the service center. I"m thinking its time to move on from this continuing bad experience.

there are indeed two service centers. the one in Denver (Evans ave.) is the old location that they were going to close after the new on open in Littleton but since Littleton is so busy they kept the other open. my car is at the Evans ave. location right now. it lives at the service center. I"m thinking its time to move on from this continuing bad experience.
I picked my X up at the Evans ave SC 2.5 years ago and it just surpassed 100,000 miles. There have been some minor issues along the way, but the car has surpassed my wildest expectations. Hope you are able to get your issues straightened out.

John, I am sorry to hear of your situation. Unfortunately I seem to read and hear of more and more of these unsatisfactory experiences. In your case, is it "one issue after another" or is it an issue(s) that are not being repaired properly ?

John, I am sorry to hear of your situation. Unfortunately I seem to read and hear of more and more of these unsatisfactory experiences. In your case, is it "one issue after another" or is it an issue(s) that are not being repaired properly ?

I'm not John but my car has also been into the service center a lot. I bought my 2013 S P85 used in 2015 before the CPO program came out with 24,000 miles and now have nearly 96,000 miles. I do not know what repairs were needed before I bought the car however while I have owned it, I have had to have the following repaired:
  • All Door Handles - Gen 1 replaced with Gen 2
  • Front Door Handles - Gen 2 replaced with Gen 3 (ESA)
  • Rear Door Handles - Gen 2 rebuilt to Gen 2.5 (ESA)
  • Rear passenger window motor - window fell while driving on the highway in a rainstorm
  • Universal Mobile Connector - Gen 1 replaced with Gen 2 (ESA)
  • Multimedia Console Unit - Replaced due to bubbling in touchscreen digitizer glue caused by heat exposure (ESA)
  • Multimedia Console Unit - Previous replacement from this spring is about to be replaced again due to yellow banding that has appear surrounding screen (ESA) - Part currently on indefinite back-order while waiting for a future engineered part revision to prevent yellowing from re-occurring.
  • Main battery rebuilt - battery was shipped back to California for rebuild to replace a defective cell or modules
  • Heater core replaced due to fault discovered by Service Center
  • DC/DC converter replaced which prevented Air Conditioning
  • HVAC fan replace due to failing bearings (ESA)
  • Radiator fan replaced due to failing bearings
  • Passenger side interior trim due to Alcantara bubbling due to failed adhesive, might have to have the passenger side replaced for the same problem soon.
  • All brake rotors replaced with newer generation due to excessive oxidation build up caused by poor metallurgy
  • TPMS system replaced due to defective TPMS controller
  • Rear view mirror replaced due to failure to to dim to obscure headlights
  • Drive map light replaced due to failed actuator button
  • Rain sensor/rear view mirror cover replaced due to failed brackets
  • Brake lights assemblies repaired to correct inadequate weather-sealing
I've had my 12V battery replaced too but that's really maintenance that needs to happen in most vehicles every ~4 years anyway. You would only need a few people with an experience like mine to really through off the reliability average. That's also why I view the CR scores as pretty accurate, especially since they show earlier models like mine to have worse reliability than the newer models because it takes Tesla a while to iterate repairs.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CO_MY and gregoryg
Looks like the North Denver service center is now open.
35444EE8-1EB4-44D6-B70D-EDCF1C63A68C.jpg