Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Design Studio - model3config.com (unofficial)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was thinking of doing this myself, but you got to it first! :)
I think together we are a real good marketing team for Elon in this M3-forum. I'd never thought bayol would pick up my configurator-play idea. I am so proud bayol created 100% of what I had in mind, but twice as perfect as I wished.
Thanks also to @Dan Detweiler an @Jayc for convincing Bayol. He is awesome!

Gives me a feeling as if my car will be right in front of my house in a few weeks :cool:

Last edited:
Nice job. Any plans to incorporate price estimates for upgrade options?
While @bayol has done a very nice job of enabling people to visualize the Model 3 in any of the currently available Tesla paint colors, I doubt he has any special insight into what the options pricing is going to be. That topic has been discussed elsewhere on TMC.

I am certain that by the time the 3 goes into production Tesla will be offering some new colors and some of the current colors will no longer be available.

Reactions: AnOutsider
Looks good, but we need more no-extra-cost color choices, like green, orange, yellow, etc. I want to order a base 3, maybe with a big battery, and don't want to be putting out lots of extra cash for metallic paint.

I know, it's just a simulation site, but still......

• Disagree
Reactions: AnOutsider