Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Design Studio options for Model X Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed the Signatures only come with the Silver wheels. Does anyone think the Model X won't have the same style options as MS? I'm hoping they include Grey Turbine.
IMHO, I will guess it could be a supply issue since the wheel sizes are new for Tesla Motors. Perhaps someone with Photoshop will post some grey wheels on Model X for comparison. If you need photos in various colors from the Design Studio for Model X, scroll down in this article: Model X configurations begin three weeks before first deliveries - GM-VOLT : Chevy Volt Electric Car Site GM-VOLT : Chevy Volt Electric Car Site

OT: In the same grouping, enjoy viewing the now incorrect "White Leather Seats" on this spec sheet of my 9/1 saved order: ModelX-2.jpg
That is why the current version of the Design Studio for Model X should be the guiding light for configuration decisions.

Last edited:
IMHO, I will guess it could be a supply issue since the wheel sizes are new for Tesla Motors. Perhaps someone with Photoshop will post some grey wheels on Model X for comparison. If you need photos in various colors from the Design Studio for Model X, scroll down in this article: Model X configurations begin three weeks before first deliveries - GM-VOLT : Chevy Volt Electric Car Site GM-VOLT : Chevy Volt Electric Car Site

OT: In the same grouping, enjoy viewing the now incorrect "White Leather Seats" on this spec sheet of my 9/1 saved order: ModelX-2.jpg
That is why the current version of the Design Studio for Model X should be the guiding light for configuration decisions.

Carbon fiber spoiler is gone as well now.

Bringing the discussion back to the wheels, i'd still like opinions on the style choices to be offered.

Also, has anyone put on aftermarket wheels on their Model S? I imagine the same companies will sell wheels for the MX.

It would be easy to paint or powder coat the OEM wheels

ModelX_4.jpg