Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Detailing Around Montreal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you don't mind me asking, what did you get PPF'd and how much was it at Protex?

The whole front, mirrors, the part above the front wheel (not sure about the English word). The parts going from both sides of the windshield to above the front windows. The rocker panels. And also above the rear wheels and behind the wheels. I don't remember the exact price. But it was the package with the full front plus Rockers, above the rear wheel, and the part both sides of the windshield.

I believe it was about 2k. And I had the aveq discount.

Full front, rockers and trunk. 2225$. Honestly, do it. And get mudguards : Paint chip . Recommendation ?
I'm on the fence because I ordered a white SR+ (arriving next Friday) and I was told by a few people they wouldn't get PPF done on the white model because chips and such wouldn't show as much as other colors. I've got mud flaps on order to put on the same day I pick it up, but still on the fence about doing PPF.

I'm on the fence because I ordered a white SR+ (arriving next Friday) and I was told by a few people they wouldn't get PPF done on the white model because chips and such wouldn't show as much as other colors. I've got mud flaps on order to put on the same day I pick it up, but still on the fence about doing PPF.
Maybe it won't show, but your rockers are in steel and potentially can rust.

See the picture of the damage on my red in the thread I linked. The "foam" under the paint is white/yellowish and steel is silver, so no it won't show much. But it hurts. And that's the part I found get the most dirty after 2.5 weeks.

See the picture of the damage on my red in the thread I linked. The "foam" under the paint is white/yellowish and steel is silver, so no it won't show much. But it hurts. And that's the part I found get the most dirty after 2.5 weeks.
I fully understand, I would hate it myself. However I was referring to the comment regarding white paint.

I work with Joey at Elegance Auto Detailing , we do PPF together...

He is a Ceramic Pro dealer and a great detailer

Www.eleganceautodetailing.com

Just want to say I just finished up getting my full front PPF along with full tints around my new Model 3 and Jonathan & Joey were great. The PPF and tint both came out great. Their quote was extremely competitive and I wouldn't hesitate to go back to them for more work!

Reactions: Goodtohave