Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DFW Tinting/PPF/Ceramic Cost 2023 MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a very bad experience with Clear Bra North Dallas at their Argyle location. I took brand new Tesla directly there and they scratched my bumper during installation and there were so many imperfections. They promise to deliver it next day but they took 3 days. There don't answer the phone calls if you want to know the status. When I asked them about the scratches they are extremely rude and abused me with bad words and made very bad racial comments on the culture. Both the owner and the workers are very rude. Please stay away from this place. I never ever encountered anything like this in my life time. I don't know how Xpel have such bad people as their dealers, I reported it directly to XPEL, hope they take some action.

308 FM 1830 BLDG 17 Suite E Argyle, Tx. 76226
1325 Whitlock Ln. Suite 309 Carrollton, Tx. 75006

I had a very bad experience with Clear Bra North Dallas at their Argyle location. I took brand new Tesla directly there and they scratched my bumper during installation and there were so many imperfections. They promise to deliver it next day but they took 3 days. There don't answer the phone calls if you want to know the status. When I asked them about the scratches they are extremely rude and abused me with bad words and made very bad racial comments on the culture. Both the owner and the workers are very rude. Please stay away from this place. I never ever encountered anything like this in my life time. I don't know how Xpel have such bad people as their dealers, I reported it directly to XPEL, hope they take some action.

Sorry to hear. I had a good experience with them 3-4 years ago. It's not hard to be a dealer of most products.

That is awful. Please keep us updated on how XPEL corporate handle the situation.

Did you by chance look into Alset? I ask because they quoted $4200 for full front ppf + ceramic coat + ceramic tint… but $2650 looks REAL good - especially with the results you posted! Almost tempted to do this myself with the tesbros kit… but that doesn’t sound appealing at all.
I only had full front ppf and ceramic tint all around done — no ceramic coat.

Reactions: St3phen
Anyone with any updates on prices or specials that they've found? For the full front XPEL ppf, the best price I've found is $1500. I also found full front Stek Dyno for $1500. Everyone else I contacted was way above that. Now tint prices are all over the place and I've only been getting quotes for XPEL XR Plus and Lumar IRX. It's crazy how different everyone's price is for the same tint job, using the same materials. 🤦‍♀️ I'm seriously tempted to go to 2 different shops...one for the ppf and one for the tint because that's the only way to get a good price. Otherwise, it will cost me hundreds more to only go to 1 shop.

Anyone with any updates on prices or specials that they've found? For the full front XPEL ppf, the best price I've found is $1500. I also found full front Stek Dyno for $1500. Everyone else I contacted was way above that. Now tint prices are all over the place and I've only been getting quotes for XPEL XR Plus and Lumar IRX. It's crazy how different everyone's price is for the same tint job, using the same materials. 🤦‍♀️ I'm seriously tempted to go to 2 different shops...one for the ppf and one for the tint because that's the only way to get a good price. Otherwise, it will cost me hundreds more to only go to 1 shop.
Can you please share where you got the $1500 full front xpel ppf from? Thanks!

2023 MYP Black/Black - Took delivery two weeks ago from Tesla Plano.
I received pricing from a local shop in Garland, TX, and wanted to ask if the quote for the service listed below is reasonable for the DFW area.

XPEL Ultimate Plus complete front-end PPF: $1750. (10 years warranty)
XPEL Fusion ceramic coating with Multistep paint correction and detail: $2195. (4 years warranty)
XR Plus tint is $1000 with the sides, rear windows, and full front windshield: $900. (Lifetime warranty)

The total before tax is $4846.
With tax is $5,245.80

I would appreciate any insight.
Thank you.
It might be too late, but that quote is reasonable after doing a lot of research in the area.

In 2024 you're looking at around $1800 for a full front-end PPF job in DFW. And honestly, some shops should give you a discount if you go with ppf, ceramic and tint together. Try AutoPro DFW, they have decent rates and do good work.