Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did anyone place a deposit on this car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, the advert below appeared on multiple different occasions last week in the Tesla used inventory pages. Just wondering if anyone else placed a deposit on the car? A colleague of mine paid for the car on Friday (17 March) but subsequently had the order cancelled by Tesla.

1679211274173.png

I don't know if this helps, but if you want to see the history of the car, this is usually a good hack, stick the VIN number at the end of the URL:

tesla-info.com/car/GB-<VIN>

eg tesla-info.com/car/GB-LRWYHCFS3PC620384

The example shows it was listed on 6th March, sold (or at least disappeared) on thr 10th, then reappeared on the 17th, you can also see the price changes. that car dropped by about £800 over that time. It might show up if the price was set wrong then relisted at a different price, not that it helps if Tesla have simply pulled the plug in the sale.

I don't know if this helps, but if you want to see the history of the car, this is usually a good hack, stick the VIN number at the end of the URL:

tesla-info.com/car/GB-<VIN>

eg tesla-info.com/car/GB-LRWYHCFS3PC620384

The example shows it was listed on 6th March, sold (or at least disappeared) on thr 10th, then reappeared on the 17th, you can also see the price changes. that car dropped by about £800 over that time. It might show up if the price was set wrong then relisted at a different price, not that it helps if Tesla have simply pulled the plug in the sale.
Guess that only works if it’s still on the Inventory?

Yes, it showed details of this car even though now flagged as sold. The price history doesn't show the two lowest price points as shared in the ad snip. Very useful tool nonetheless!