Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did anyone randomly get a toy Tesla Model 3 from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are talking about those tiny 1/42 scale cars in a plastic case, then yes, Tesla occasionally, but not always, gives them out. Sometimes a service center (depending on location) will give them out like if you come in with a kid for service. It's sporadic.

Actually, it is diecast 1/18th scale model car. Seems very high quality...and its panel gaps are better than my actual car...:D

Its actually this model they sent me from the Tesla shop

That's NOT the one I received when I picked up my car. It was the 1/42nd scale model.

Reactions: akidesir

you two are talking about different things. There is a 1/42 scale model

• Disagree
Reactions: Ramphex
When we picked up our first M3P in September 2020, it came with one sitting right on the center console. The die-cast was 1/43 (the sleeve says 1/43, not 1/42) and was in red, even though we picked up a black 3. Our second M3P we picked up a couple weeks ago did not come with a die-cast. I was hoping to get a second one, but this just made our first delivery slightly more special.

If you are talking about those tiny 1/42 scale cars in a plastic case, then yes, Tesla occasionally, but not always, gives them out. Sometimes a service center (depending on location) will give them out like if you come in with a kid for service. It's sporadic.
I went for a test drive with my 12 year daughter and she loved the red color. The SA gave her one.