Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did I crack one of my wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed yesterday when I was detailing my car that one of my wheels (Forgiato EV001 22") had a crack ... no other damage, not a single curb rash after 22000 miles I drove last year, tires are still look brand new (replaced them back in December) and yet got a crack. Didn't know this might happen :( Especially on forged wheel... any ideas? I'm not driving it now for sure till I get a replacement or new wheels... anyone selling 2022+ 20 inch wheels with tires? lol tired of 22s

Attachments

• IMG_8628.JPG
    IMG_8628.JPG
    328.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_8630.JPG
    IMG_8630.JPG
    352.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_8631.JPG
    IMG_8631.JPG
    492.2 KB · Views: 90
Wow, that looks bad. Is their weight rating enough for the X? Did you reach out to the company to see if they’ll do anything?

I am with you and don’t bother with low profile tires at all any more.

Wow, that looks bad. Is their weight rating enough for the X? Did you reach out to the company to see if they’ll do anything?

I am with you and don’t bother with low profile tires at all any more.
Sent them email. Weight rating is 2000 lb per wheel. I'm going 275/45 R20 for a square setup, just trying to see what budget friendly and lightweight wheels available out there. But looks like I'll go with factory cyberstream wheel set if I can find any locally

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 81