Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Not Receive Supercharging Almost Complete Message?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now, I may be wrong, as I do not often Supercharge, but in the past, when I did, the Tesla iPhone App sent me a Notification that my Supercharging session was almost complete. Well, this AM I did not get this Notification. All comms with the car and the LTE were good and strong.

I am running IOS 10.0.2 on the iPhone and 8.0 on the Tesla (2.36.31).

Also, I noticed for the first time today that when the iPhone is locked there is a little grey Tesla Logo in the lower left hand corner of the display.... never saw this before.

I do have all 3 of my Charging Notifications checked to ON in the iPhone Tesla App.

Anyone else noticing this?

Now, I may be wrong, as I do not often Supercharge, but in the past, when I did, the Tesla iPhone App sent me a Notification that my Supercharging session was almost complete. Well, this AM I did not get this Notification. All comms with the car and the LTE were good and strong.

I am running IOS 10.0.2 on the iPhone and 8.0 on the Tesla (2.36.31).

Also, I noticed for the first time today that when the iPhone is locked there is a little grey Tesla Logo in the lower left hand corner of the display.... never saw this before.

I do have all 3 of my Charging Notifications checked to ON in the iPhone Tesla App.

Anyone else noticing this?

Notification (including the "almost complete" notification) worked as expected for me in a Supercharging session I did this past weekend. iOS 10.0.2 on an iPhone 6S, Tesla softare 8.0 (2.36.108). I know that's not real helpful to you.

The grey Tesla logo in the lower-left is an iOS 10 thing...it's iOS's guess as to which app you will probably want to be running next; I presume if it you tap on it, it'll take you to that app.

Bruce.

• Informative
Reactions: ArtInCT