TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Did Not Receive Supercharging Almost Complete Message?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by ArtInCT, Oct 4, 2016.

1. ArtInCT

ArtInCT Always Learning

Now, I may be wrong, as I do not often Supercharge, but in the past, when I did, the Tesla iPhone App sent me a Notification that my Supercharging session was almost complete. Well, this AM I did not get this Notification. All comms with the car and the LTE were good and strong.

I am running IOS 10.0.2 on the iPhone and 8.0 on the Tesla (2.36.31).

Also, I noticed for the first time today that when the iPhone is locked there is a little grey Tesla Logo in the lower left hand corner of the display.... never saw this before.

I do have all 3 of my Charging Notifications checked to ON in the iPhone Tesla App.

Anyone else noticing this?

2. Max*

Max* Autopilot != Autonomous

1. Did you have the next stop plugged into the Nav?
    2. Or are you referring to it charging to 90%, and your car hit 90% without the message?

3. ArtInCT

ArtInCT Always Learning

4. bmah

bmah Obscure Member

Notification (including the "almost complete" notification) worked as expected for me in a Supercharging session I did this past weekend. iOS 10.0.2 on an iPhone 6S, Tesla softare 8.0 (2.36.108). I know that's not real helpful to you.

The grey Tesla logo in the lower-left is an iOS 10 thing...it's iOS's guess as to which app you will probably want to be running next; I presume if it you tap on it, it'll take you to that app.

Bruce.

• Informative x 1
  5. Max*

Max* Autopilot != Autonomous

I'll have to watch out for this... last time for me it gave me a notice the SpC is almost complete and then that SpC is complete, but I can't remember if I was on 7.1 or already on 8.0. I might have been on 7.1...