Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Porsche miss the mark with Macan EV 4 line?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Macan 4 has a 0-60 mph rating of 4.9 seconds and top speed of 136 mph so the MYLR is the quicker and faster vehicle of the pair and at comes in at half the price before tax credits and other incentives. Porsche's production will likely be low the first year anyway so the Macan 4 will likely be a runaway hit and the Turbo has a built in buyer base and making sure it out accelerates the MYP was smart especially at twice the price. The M3 Plaid is looking very interesting especially with the new Plaid seats. Can't wait to see Juniper.

people are still stuck @ the Gas Stations-thanks the media.
You should see how insecure they act around my M3 here in Appalachia, "Have you ever even considered a hybrid?" is a frequent question, followed by vigorous attempts at educating me on their gas mileage savings, and comments like "they rushed out the EVs too soon" or plain "I ain't never gawn get an EV". Unfortunately they are so stuck to the oil well / ICE mentality that it will take another generation before they adopt EVs. New is scary, following the herd keeps one safe.

Reactions: Yelobird