Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Display stays in drive view under 5mph

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While in drive under 5mph, my display is no longer switching to the overhead view showing distance to objects. It still shows in reverse, but doesn't chime when objects are close.

As the problem seems to correspond with the kids banging on atari and santa mode, I thought it might be a setting but have yet to find one. Also attempted a hard reboot.

Anyone else run in to this?

While in drive under 5mph, my display is no longer switching to the overhead view showing distance to objects. It still shows in reverse, but doesn't chime when objects are close.

As the problem seems to correspond with the kids banging on atari and santa mode, I thought it might be a setting but have yet to find one. Also attempted a hard reboot.

Anyone else run in to this?

I've noticed this too, but not sure exactly how to replicate the issue. Though from my [poor] memory, it seems if I come to a complete stop first, then "creep" a bit, it goes into the overhead view. But it won't do it until I come to a complete stop first. — I could be entirely wrong though...