Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor DIY Chrome Delete Kit - Nikola Pro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For your standalone door handle only kits - any plans to offer a version that wraps around the edges? I want white without edges showing.

We can certainly do a custom order for you. Wrapping around the handle edges (especially the front and back where the material needs to bunch up) requires a heat gun to make it look perfect, which is why we haven’t offered it as a stand-alone product.

Reactions: Adam3
Your faq says you will make a different color than the 3 or so that are currently offered. However when I emailed regarding a close match to the stock 18 inch rim color (kind of gun metal Grey) I was told the closest match would be the metallic silver.... Which imo is not too close. Any guidance on this would be appreciated. I'm assuming 3m has tons of colors available yes?

Your faq says you will make a different color than the 3 or so that are currently offered. However when I emailed regarding a close match to the stock 18 inch rim color (kind of gun metal Grey) I was told the closest match would be the metallic silver.... Which imo is not too close. Any guidance on this would be appreciated. I'm assuming 3m has tons of colors available yes?

Heading to the office here soon. I'll see which swatch of 3M is the closest and follow up to you

Much appreciated! This is the exact solution I've been looking for.

Here's

1) Satin Dark Gray
2) Matte Dark Gray
3) Matte Charcoal Metallic

They're all very close!

Attachments

• IMG_9282.jpg
    IMG_9282.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_9283.jpg
    IMG_9283.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_9284.jpg
    IMG_9284.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 393
  • Informative
Reactions: tracksyde
Do you sell just the window & mirror trim chrome delete, by its self?

I just need it for window & mirror trims only.

How much is going to cost each item?
Can we preorder them?

Can I purchase just the mirror portion delete?

Individual sections are now live here Tesla Model 3 Premium Chrome Delete Kit - Individual Sections | Nikola Pro

Note that each section contains two of every piece. For example the mirror section has two sets of both the driver/passenger side.

Editing the mirror installation right now. Should be available soon.

Reactions: elf9