Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do all orders come with heated wipers, AMD chip, front dual pane windows, CCS support, and 12V Li-Ion battery now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do all orders come with heated wipers, AMD chip, front dual pane windows, CCS support, and 12V Li-Ion battery now?

As for the tires, I see that some are still getting summer tires instead of the all-season.

All MYPs also come with matrix headlights, am I correct?

As for the tires, I see that some are still getting summer tires instead of the all-season.

All MYPs also come with matrix headlights, am I correct?
Just got mine in Salt Lake City on the 26th. No Matrix headlights. Summer tires. Not sure what you mean for CCS support, I thought they all came with the adaptor? AMD and double pane front windows too.

Manufactured 5/22

Just got mine in Salt Lake City on the 26th. No Matrix headlights. Summer tires. Not sure what you mean for CCS support, I thought they all came with the adaptor? AMD and double pane front windows too.

Manufactured 5/22
CCS support is a software-enabled support for eventual(future) CCS charging in north america. Tesla sells a CCS adapter only in south korea that requires creative means to acquire. I think people want CCS support just for future-proofing when tesla inevitably sells a CCS adapter in NA. Right now, the car only comes with a J1772 adapter which is for Level 2 charging, not CCS.