Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do any of the pickup locations ever offer hours not in the middle of the workday and only weekdays?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And you can always Uber so you don’t need to bother a friend. ;)
I wish that were the case. I tried doing that to get back to my Model 3 at the same SC a couple years ago with their credits and had a hard time finding one. I ended up having a friend pick me up and take me to his house. I was almost ready to start trying to hop to see if I could try to get an Uber to one location that wasn't as far, get an Uber to take me another leg, until I could get one that would take me the rest of the way. It's not easy not living in the metro area. :D

• Informative
Reactions: ATPMSD
that's just what they do. They give you a 3-day window to schedule by default. Respond in the app and ask for a wider window.
It's good to know for the next one at least. They were reluctant at first. I should've just pressed it harder earlier in the reservation process. Also stinks that there's nobody to talk to outside of the centralized phone line. The advisors are unavailable to talk with on the quarter-end deliveries.

It's good to know for the next one at least. They were reluctant at first. I should've just pressed it harder earlier in the reservation process. Also stinks that there's nobody to talk to outside of the centralized phone line. The advisors are unavailable to talk with on the quarter-end deliveries.

Not an option for everyone but I went old school and just walked into my delivery center and they were all in there. They were happy to help me move my delivery window out a week to accommodate spring break. Took like 60 seconds.