Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Do they ever bump up your delivery/pickup appointment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t mean your delivery window, but rather your fixed date/time for pickup listed in the app.

Like, do they ever reach out and say “We know your pickup date is not until this coming Saturday, but the car is ready now, so you can come in sooner if you like”?

Yes. I called in asking about my car because it was due and they hadn’t set up a delivery date yet. After a few minutes of them searching they said “Your car is here, can you come down today and pick it up?”.

Yes, that happened to me yesterday. Now picking up today. They reached out via text. I think they want to get them off the lot.

Yes I got it pushed 4 days, the car just sat on the lot till they could get around to giving me the car. This was when covid was going crazy.
Thx. I have a pickup appointment on Monday. Would love to get it earlier so I can mess around with it over the weekend.

I'm not going to stress about it, but good to know that kind of thing does happen, so I know to keep an eye out, on the off-chance I get lucky.

Last edited: