Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone have definitive written communication confirming that the Mobile Charging Connector change will affect only new orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my MY back in Dec. Have a schedule pick up Tues 4/26. Will see if the charger is included. I also install the 14-50 in the garage thinking that's all I would need for commuting around town. With the communication with Tesla all he/she say was that there's no word that it will effect the existing orders. Crossing my fingers that it's true and the existing orders will still have the cable.

Reactions: E90alex
I ordered my MY back in Dec. Have a schedule pick up Tues 4/26. Will see if the charger is included. I also install the 14-50 in the garage thinking that's all I would need for commuting around town. With the communication with Tesla all he/she say was that there's no word that it will effect the existing orders. Crossing my fingers that it's true and the existing orders will still have the cable.
Update: pick up my MYP on Monday 4/25. The charging pack/cord is included.