Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone leave their center caps off on Model 3 Performance Uberturbine wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, pulled the cap/lug cover and bought a kit that has center caps with a logo, and black lug covers. Looks great, and since they’re a 9” wide wheel, it kind of amps up the depth.

1631834463267.jpeg

Thats pretty cool, where did you get the kit?

Tim

I found some sources selling the official Tesla kit, but I read through a bunch of Amazon reviews, found one that had generally positive feedback, and it's like 90% cheaper. :D

I mean, it's just plastic caps and covers, it shouldn't cost much.

Here's the product I got:

However, mine are black, that link is bringing up a medium gray color, might be OOS on the black, but there's several vendors of the same product.

I figured for $12.99, why not :) The lug caps are tight, haven't had a single issue with them loosening up. Originally I was just going to get the center caps, since I wanted to do a nice set of upgraded lugs, but vendors seem to just toss them in for free.

I do have my new lugs sitting here, with some 5mm slipover spacers, I was just going to wait till I swapped my tires to use them (plan is to swap the 235/35 for a 245 or 255 35-series ...)

Last edited:
Reactions: TBrownTX