TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Does climate precondition work for you?

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Optic, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Optic

Optic Member

Does climate preconditioning work for you? I tried it for a few months and gave up. I always go to and leave work at pretty much the same time but air con never came on ahead of time. Every day when I leave, i see a puddle of condensation in the car though. Then one day at 5pm instead of 7pm, i went to pick up something from my car and notice that the air con turned on. Since then I turned off the preconditioning as its prediction was not working.

2. ediot

ediot Member

i've never used the preconditioning function since my schedule requires a bit more customisation for it to work. i've however gotten into the habit to turn on the aircon via phone app about 5 mins before i get to it. all it really needs is about 2 mins to get the car cooled down to a level you can open the door and just dive in.

3. mattse

mattse Member

Try Visible Tesla: VisibleTesla

It's Scheduler Tab will be very useful for you