Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Tesla Customer Service Exist in Time And Space

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my doubts. Can't get any help with service issue. Felt "chatter" and had tires checked. Rears had flat spots and unusual wear pattern. Used app to schedule Service Center - two week wait. Few days before get notice of at home appointment. Send note saying can't be handled at home. Get appointment a week later. Go in explain issue. Wait three hours - car ready, balanced tires. Said thought needed alignment, but left. Immediately noticed still a vibration. Try to get a human? Nah. Tesla service is fully automated. Use app and it offers one appointment, have another meeting at that time. App won't allow search for another time. Accept time. 10 more days. Arrive at Service Center, 50 mile drive btw, only to be told they have no loaners. Tell rep unacceptable, when can I get new appointment. HE CAN'T DO IT!! HAS TO BE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WILL CALL ME. "WHEN?" I ASK. "I DON'T KNOW. SOON." HE REPLIES. Three days later and nope, no call. Suggestions please.

I really do miss the old days when they had great customer service. We have a Model X and it is impossible to get any service done so if it doesn't cost too much we will it ourselves out of our own pockets.
That is why we open our business called EVfixme in Orange Country Costa Mesa...to bring back the great customer services that Tesla use to have.

Reactions: njhtran
Suggestions please.
porsche-macan-turbo-2020.jpg

Totally agree. In my opinion and based on two service and warranty visits Tesla Park Royal is the most uncaring and non-responsive motor workshop I have encountered in a lifetime of car ownership (Bentley, Nissan GTR, Range Rover, Audi and Mercedes). The specific cause of this post is their failure to reimburse my Uber receipts that was promised for my last visit to get the failed heater in my Model X replaced. On an earlier service visit I was offered an Uber voucher and that ended badly when Uber not only took the voucher but also charged my card and refused to refund the double charge. When I complained to the service manager at Park Royal I was told bluntly "Oh yeah we know that's an issue" but nothing was done about it. I then left a very critical review in response to their standard "rate your service visit" e mail but no one followed that up. Now they have ignored two emails from me asking for the enclosed Uber receipts to be refunded after having offered me the option of an Uber voucher or to just send the receipts and they would refund. When a business suffers from this type of malaise it's usually the person in charge of the branch that is to blame for failing to manage the staff properly so that they get away with this terrible level of customer service. To try to gauge how useless they are I have posted this review on Google to see if they notice it and refund my Uber receipts but so far nothing.