Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does this look Normal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does this look normal, I’ve noticed since the last update that my power band has gotten shorter anyone else have this or should I bring it in and have it checked out . This is for a performance if it has a difference
C3C75D6D-C220-45E7-A8AF-6DB195BCBA94.jpeg

There is no "more severe reboot" while holding the brake pedal. This is a myth that's been roaming around for a long while. You might try shutting the car down through the settings though, when you are parked and pressing the brake pedal, but it won't make a difference when using both scroll wheels.

Otherwise, I don't understand the OP's question. You have a bar at the top that indicates regen (on the left) and power (on the right). I see no problem with it. You are in Drive, hold mode and stopped so the brakes are holding the car. There is no power applied so the whole bar is gray.

Can you clarify your question?

My question is before the last update my power band on the right side was a full line all the way to where the battery percentage is but now look how far away the line is compared to before, so my question is , anyone else having the same issue or is it just me that has a shorter power line and something is wrong so I should go get it checked out from Tesla service.

My question is before the last update my power band on the right side was a full line all the way to where the battery percentage ,is but now look how far away the line is compared to before, so my question is , anyone else having the same issue or is it just me that has a shorter power line and something is wrong so I should go get it checked out from Tesla service.
OK

There are lots of complaints about the latest UX design, and it sounds like you are in the "Tesla screwed up the UX" group, as am I. Welcome.😁

Reactions: corlaandstan
OK

There are lots of complaints about the latest UX design, and it sounds like you are in the "Tesla screwed up the UX" group, as am I. Welcome.😁
Add us too. The power band is 'way' too narrow & hard to see vs previous os. The area devoted to the vehicle is also too wide.
Lots of empty space ( = desert ) which serves no purpose. Anyone know why it was made wider meaning the map screen is smaller?
Got to be a lot of frustrated owners. How can we register our concerns?

• Informative
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia