Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Don't order premium connectivity until the last day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered today, assuming that it would start from the last day of the first month free like any other not-a-scam subscription, but no. It starts from today, you essentially lose the rest of the trial period. A few dollars worth, but very annoyed at this greediness/slopiness from Tesla.

Reactions: SpicyPaneer
I ordered today, assuming that it would start from the last day of the first month free like any other not-a-scam subscription, but no. It starts from today, you essentially lose the rest of the trial period. A few dollars worth, but very annoyed at this greediness/slopiness from Tesla.
I reordered mine months ago and it doesn't re-up until the last day of my trial period.

My bad, y'all are right, the plan renews after the end of the trial period. My car was at the shop for 12 days for repair, looks like they credited that too and the trial extended to an additional 12 days, which I didn't expect. I then misread oct 11th as sept 11th and panicked :-(

• Informative
Reactions: ArtK