Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity on new car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I've just ordered a leased Model 3 LR (Highland). I currently pay for premium connectivity on my 2019 model 3, but wondering if the new car includes a free period of time before I need to start paying again. The lease company don't know, so do any of you knowledgeable people have any info on this?

Thanks @Oxid8ter. We have almost the same car. Mine's Stealth Grey with the 19" Nova's. Should have it a few weeks, really looking forwrard to it.
Good choice! I was torn between stealth grey and ultra red but it's been a long time since I've had a red car and I just fell in love the first time I saw Ultra Red in person. I had blue on my old M3 and was jealous every time I saw the red so decided to pay the extra this time!

The alcantara door cards make a lot of difference in the LR (but do make it hard to justify letting the dog in 😂)

Interestingly the red and grey standard range are the longest estimated delivery dates on the online configurator, so people are obviously more inclined to pay for the premium paint than I realised.