Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Don't park under an Osage Orange tree

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check with your insurance company. Glass replacement is covered under some comprehensive plans with $0 deductible. Not sure about Tesla all glass auto, 'tho.

Well, Progressive does not offer $0 deductible glass breakage in PA. If the glass damage is repairable, they will do so at no cost to the policyholder, but if the class needs to be replaced, they will reimburse based on the policyholder's deductible coverage. Arrrg..

-

I just replaced the rear windshield of my 2015 S 70 at the Devon service center there near Media. Like the OP said it cost about $1,000. What I wasn’t counting on was the 4 days it took to complete the repair. Just be prepared to be without your car for a bit.

Well, Devon service center surprised me by having my car ready in one day for the replacement of the 2017 model S75D rear windshield. They had estimated the car would be in service at least 2 days. I'm quite pleased with the efficiency and friendly staff at the Devon service center.