TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Door ding removal in San Diego

Discussion in 'California' started by GoBlue88, Jul 4, 2014.

1. GoBlue88

GoBlue88 Member

So, 1 month into ownership some careless jerk already put a ding in my driver's side door. :mad:

It's not bad - didn't chip the paint but with the CQuartz Finest on there and my meticulous care of the car to keep it shiny, the ding is real obvious. Has anybody had a ding removal done in San Diego? I don't want to be someone's first Tesla; would like a recommendation for someone who has done this on a Model S before.

Thanks.

2. Hometheatremaven

Check out the reviews on Yelp for:

West Coast Specialties
    7686 Formula Pl
    San Diego, CA 92121

3. GoBlue88

GoBlue88 Member

Thanks for the PMs and recommendations here. I was over at Elite Finish Detailing the other day, and Wes noticed the ding, which I had yet to get repaired. He recommended Mike Bates who has a mobile business called The Ding Doctor.

Real nice guy, took less than an hour to fix it, and the price was very reasonable. Highly recommended.

4. Kilowut

Kilowut Member

I second it. Wes had The Ding Doctor remove one of mine and it looks great. Would definitely have him do any others which I'm hoping never happens. lol ;)