Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door Handle Wraps

3 Logo or Dots?

• 3 Logo

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Dots

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which style is do you prefer? 3 Logo or Dots?
Screenshot-20200222-122253-WhatsApp_2048x2048.jpg

model-3-handle-dots-0_fbb30d5b-9a61-42be-a994-07cf5e686b2d_2048x2048.jpg

otoh, the non-intuitive design of the handles DO need some cues to guide the newcomers.

if you have to explain how to use a HANDLE, you designed it wrong. tesla, you didn't do an A+ job.

the lines or dots do give a cue; but I have to agree with the others, it doesn't LOOK good. it does serve a purpose but it looks like crap. sorry.

Keep in mind they are close up pictures, when you see the whole car its' very subtle and where you would usually see the whole door handle in chrome this just shows the dots or 3 logo. It works much better with people who are new to the car.

It's your car. You don't need to ask for approval from people on a message board to do whatever you want to it. If the lines or dots make you happy, go for it. That others find it ugly shouldn't influence your decision in the slightest.

Knock yourself out.

If you have children nearby...have them leave the room for this reply.

Are they gone?

I describe how to open the doors of my car to my friends as “tickle the balls then grab the shaft”. The sick freaks have all gotten it right... not sure if that says more about me or them.

oh and back on topic, “neither” appears to be in the lead.

• Funny
Reactions: linux-works
If you have children nearby...have them leave the room for this reply.

Are they gone?

I describe how to open the doors of my car to my friends as “tickle the balls then grab the shaft”. The sick freaks have all gotten it right... not sure if that says more about me or them.

oh and back on topic, “neither” appears to be in the lead.

LOL.. that’s got to be the most juvenile one I’ve heard yet, but also likely the most memorable. I may have to borrow that one :).
Lately, I’ve gone with “push the fatty and pull the skinny” and I’m fairly sure I cribbed that from someone/somewhere on this forum as well.

And for the poll, add another for neither please.

Reactions: Mrcarcrazy