Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dragy times for Plaid and LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stage 'light' or shallow. There should be two sets of bulbs for staging then three yellows and a green if I'm remembering correctly. There are two beams that hit your tire that trigger the staging lights, the first set of bulbs kicks on when you cross the first beam, then inch forward barely triggering the second beam and second set of lights. The time starts once you break the beams so a shallow stage gives you a bit of a (legal) head start.

Have fun!

Yeah, I will have the draggy set-up to take video, plus my wife will be there. I should get three runs--two fake ones and the an final run, which should get me the boot :)

I figure I can use the first two runs to finally see if I can improve my 0-60 before pulling off.

Just remember to activate your drag strip mode early. Leaving exactly on the green light doesn't matter too much, your 1/4 mile time just matters when you start moving past the line. Have fun!

Just remember to activate your drag strip mode early. Leaving exactly on the green light doesn't matter too much, your 1/4 mile time just matters when you start moving past the line. Have fun!
Yeah, in other words: if you want to race the guy next to you in real time, don’t use Drag Strip Mode. If you want to compare best times with others and yourself on various runs, try Drag Strip Mode.

Here is Dragy report, working on the video

EDIT: Added my slip

IMG_99D0E1C43416-1.jpeg
IMG_1159.jpeg