Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drama with delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A completely and total *sugar* show. My car doesn't work at all. Not a single advanced safety feature works at all. Tons of alerts on things not working AND the steering wheel isn't straight at all. Pulls right hard. I picked it up at close and didn't notice all the alerts (new to this thing) until a couple miles down the road and at that point it's too late and i'm 2 hours away and it's dark!

Don't the cameras have to calibrate before many of the auto/features start to work automatically?

Tim

Im in new hampshire and my car is currently getting delivered to mass, where I MUST pay taxes on it ( f that) so now I'm going to have to have it transferred to NJ where I'm forced to either drive there or pay the $750. NONE of this was apparent to me before placing my $100 order. If I knew all of this I would have just bought a pre owned out of mass to avoid sales tax and a ridiculous drive. What a damn process. It's amazing that the hassle of delivery isn't apparent to people before ordering.