Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver Assistance Feature Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Service Centre has asked me to bring the car in. Hopefully the problem will be solved this time. The last time they recalibrated and it was OK for a day and then problem cropped up again. Maybe they will have to change the camera/radar. I am leaving town for a few days so will leave the car at SC tomorrow. Will update this thread when I get the car back next week and hopefully with everything back to normal.

Just an update to my second service. They checked all the hardware and deternined it was not a hardware issue. The radar was recalibrated and they took an extra day to test the car before handing it back to me. Two weeks hence everything seems to be working well.

Add me to the list of "Driver Assistance Features Unavailable" problem.... cars is 1-1/2 years old with about 40 000km. First time having that problem,. Tried both computers reset and a Shutdown for more than 2 minutes... no joy. Roadside Assistance opened a case with my Service Center.... waiting their callback.