Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver display with wireless android auto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at hansshow's website i see multiple drivers displays that seem to support apple carplay, but they are very vague about android auto.

Does anyone know which of their display that DO support the wireless android auto option.

I dont really need a drivers display, the centre screen is ok for that, i just want a smaller screen in front of me that can display android auto as i want it to be able to show an app i have that tells me if there are dangers, stationary traffic on the motorway or speed traps up ahead and that sort of thing.

PS. No i dont want a box that can make my browser into an android auto thing, i kind of like the Tesla navigation and would much prefer it, i just want a small display in front of me with the before mentioned app.

I dont see any 6.8" on hansshow's website, is this a different brand ?

Is it advertised as having AA/AC compatibility. ?
The guy above is talking about this 6.86" display that has AA/AC support.
Tesla Model 3/Y H6 Screen Instrument Cluster Mini Display | Hansshow

However it seems like Hansshow updated their website to remove the AA/AC version since it may not be ready yet for release in primetime but the intent is to release an AA/AC version of this display in the near future.