Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver Profile Bugs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have two driver profiles set up (one for me and one for my wife) it started out about 8 out of 10 times when I get in the car and tap the brake pedal her profile loads. I have to stop it and then select mine. I have my profile checked as the Primary Profile. This started about 2 months ago, but lately, it has gotten worse almost every time I get in the car her profile loads.

Any tips or suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Do you leave Sentry Mode active when the Tesla is parked at your home? If so the Tesla never enter sleep mode. If your wife's phone is within BT range when the Tesla is parked at home then the Tesla might access the last profile used.

In the "Locks" setup screen, make sure that your driver profile is associated with your phone key. Next to your phone key, click the little profile icon and select your profile. The only time I've had this issue is if both me and my wife are in the car at the same time. Then it picks the profile of whichever phone key connects first.

In the "Locks" setup screen, make sure that your driver profile is associated with your phone key. Next to your phone key, click the little profile icon and select your profile. The only time I've had this issue is if both me and my wife are in the car at the same time. Then it picks the profile of whichever phone key connects first.
Well that was a step I missed. Fingers crossed. Again thanks for the help.