Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver seat position changing between two cara

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
we have a 2022 MYP and a 2023 MYLR. I’m using a cloud driver profile and every time I get into my wife’s car, it moves the seat about 4 inches closer to the dash than my car. Then I adjust it back and the next time I get in my car, it moves my seat way back. Seems like something isn’t calibrated correctly.

I’ve attached photos of the same profile in the two cars.

Attachments

• IMG_2766.jpeg
    IMG_2766.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2767.jpeg
    IMG_2767.jpeg
    424.4 KB · Views: 32
I don't have a MY but I do have an 2018 M3 (with HW 2.5) and a 2022 M3 (with HW 3) and with both Tesla's using cloud profiles. I am having the same thing. My profile in the 2022 M3 pushes me all the way forward and if I fix the seat positions and save the settings then when I get into the 2018 M3 I and the seat almost lays down.
So in the 2022 I use stop and and any adjustments I do, I don't save the position.

Same thing is happening to us. We have two 2023 Model Y, exactly same configuration in both cars. The seat positions are different between cars, when using the cloud profiles. I have already tried to calibrate the seats in both cars, but that did not resolve the issue. I hope someone here can shed some light on this....

Is there anywhere we can report this? I have this between my 22 and 23 MYP. If I make the new car perfect, the older car moves the seat way to far back. If I make the original perfect, the new car wants to crush us against the steering. No amount of resets or syncs or calibration seems to help. Such a good car but this is just some ass software implementation.