Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver's door and seat with rattles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Team,

This is my first post here. My apologies if I'm submitting it in the wrong section.
I have a Model S Long Range 2020. The car is completing now 6k miles and it was perfect.
However, the driver's door and seat are with rattles. I have already visited the SC and, in theory, they have fixed it.
I don't know what else I should do. Anyway, I have another SC visit scheduled for December.

What do you recommend?

Thanks!

Sure. Let me expand the situation. The rattle happens every time the pavement has any bump. The noise seems to be like a metal touching the window glass. My suspect now is that it is coming from the left passenger door. It's happening more often now.

However, I have noticed that my seat (driver) is also with rattles. If I change the position, it makes a noise, just like an old spring. I'm unsure if this issue is causing all the rattles.

My experience is quite different ! I have found Tesla does care and have been very helpful finding and resolving a few rattles. The most helpful thing foe the mobile techs was a short video capturing the rattle or how to reproduce it.

One rattle/squeak, a rear door handle did take three appointments but we got there!