Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dry, short and basic walk-through video for Model S and X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if there is a quick dry and short walk-through video to show the basics of operating and charging a Tesla that I can forward to a friend borrowing my car or a renter on Turo? All the videos I found are either very limited, specific to particular rental services in Canada or Europe or attempting to entertain by cracking meaningless jokes without substance. I am looking for something that does the job efficiently.

• Disagree
Reactions: Saxgod
Sometimes the only way to get what you want is to make it yourself. I don’t remember seeing a specific charging video, but then I didn’t ever need one. The devil is in the details, some people will want it to include charging from about any 120 and 240v outlet, some will want to cover adapters, some will want just a supercharger tutorial, and some might want to go into the various color sequences at the car’s charge plug. Some will want to cover limiting current to avoid tripping breakers.

Reactions: Saxgod and akhafagi