Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dual Motor badge?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fair points about not needing the badge.

I suppose I do want it known the car is Dual Motor --- @Kilotango74 hearing it out loud does make me think about it a little differently though, hadn't really thought of it the way you replied. Makes having the badge seem a bit silly...

Fair points about not needing the badge.

I suppose I do want it known the car is Dual Motor --- @Kilotango74 hearing it out loud does make me think about it a little differently though, hadn't really thought of it the way you replied. Makes having the badge seem a bit silly...
No offense, everyone looks at their own car a little bit different. I prefer a clean look is all. Badges make me think of the '80's where the silliest things had badges...."fuel injection", "automatic", "turbo", LOL

What are they going to steal? The software?

Belongings in your car like laptops, tablets—tourists’ cars targeted too for luggage, cameras, etc. Guess you haven’t been reading those threads yet (do yourself a favor and read them to know what’s been going on). Big issue for drivers not only Teslas here in SF bay area but understand southern Calif has its issues as well. One of the reasons Tesla released TeslaCam and Sentry Mode.

Last edited: