Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

dynamic pricing by Tesla on new existing inventory, dramatic difference from original window sticker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
True, they would take a few grand off of non-demo cars, and more off of demo cars depending on their mileage. Now though they're cutting 20-30k off of inventory cars with "50 miles" (which is usually much less, a couple miles of testing at the factory - less than 10).

I’m actually very interested in a new inventory model S but I can’t seem to find these marked down models you guys are talking about. Is there an on line search you can do for them, seems like my search is restricted to 200 miles or some bs. Is there a sales consultant you can call to search nationally.?

I’m actually very interested in a new inventory model S but I can’t seem to find these marked down models you guys are talking about. Is there an on line search you can do for them, seems like my search is restricted to 200 miles or some bs. Is there a sales consultant you can call to search nationally.?
Contact a sales rep in your area, they will put you on a list and let you know when the deals come. Mine did.