Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP Camera Calibration time and AEB disabled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today, and autopilot is not working yet. When I try to activate it, it says camera calibration in progress. Is this something that requires driving some distance to properly calibrate? Similar to what the autopark needed on the X. Are there reports of how long the calibration should take?

I am also getting a message on the screen that AEB is disabled. It is enabled in the settings, and I tried toggling it but the message remains. Is this related to the EAP calibration?

Didn't your X need to be calibrated for autopilot or did you buy you car with a number of miles on it already? I know with our S it was less than 50 miles.

As for the manual, should be accessible through your car's screen and downloadable from your MyTelsa account, just like with the X. If you want something handy while on your computer here's the latest one I'm aware of. There's been several revisions updating it since it came out with the first cars.

https://www.tesla.com/content/dam/tesla/Ownership/Own/Model 3 Owners Manual.pdf (1/3/18)

Last edited: