Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early access program for early FSD Buyers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is what I got.

Currently the Early Access Program is by invite only, so no further action is required on your part to sign up. We do not currently have an ETA on when these invites will be rolled out, but be advised that you will receive an invite by email as soon as possible.

I haven’t seen a single person get an invite after the blog post.

the claims we'll be getting into the program or that it'll be of any benefit to be in the program are BS until proven otherwise.

I am not confirming or denying anything but I’m sure you will need to sign a NDA and confidentiality agreement to be part of this group.

So long story you won’t be getting any confirmation either way.

I guess another thing to add to the list for people to critique (aka cry) about.

I am not confirming or denying anything but I’m sure you will need to sign a NDA and confidentiality agreement to be part of this group.

So long story you won’t be getting any confirmation either way.

I guess another thing to add to the list for people to critique (aka cry) about.

Funny thing, I didn't really care too much about not getting anything, but for them to say we'd be getting something and then just go dark on it? Very typically Tesla.

If this is the same early access program people have busted their NDAs about before, it sounds like it's at best a moderately increased chance of an early build, not by any means a sure or even likely thing.

Reactions: C141medic
Several threads on this. Consensus is that this was Elon saying yet again something back office had no clue about.

Personally I’d give up on it, folks. As I’ve said elsewhere, there are people in early access that a have never received any releases. And when you do you can’t talk about it and they are quickly overwritten by production.

Useless perk.

Hello,

Has anyone heard anything about previous FSD purchasers that were supposed to get an invite for the EAP program?

Upgrading to Autopilot and Full Self-Driving Capability

I emailed tesla support and was told the program was full and is by invite only. When I pointed them to the above link they said the program is subject to change...

@Johnabis,

Hate to even say it and most will probably agree.....(now, I’m a Tesla fan). I think the program was ‘ahem’ full before Elon made that empty promise. Add to that I feel it was just to ‘placate’ us (I’m one of them) FSD ‘full boat’ check every box Tesla believers to make us quiet down and feel we were getting ‘something’, empty as it was. No intention of ever ‘adding’ us to the Early Release Group. When he included that statement in his tweet and blog that it was open ‘until’ it fills up I immediately knew what that meant.
That being said.....hopefully Elon comes through.

Ski

There is a thread here (pain to find things and link on mobile, sorry) that has the guidance given to store (lol) associates that has the AP/EAP/FSD naming and features and timeline and who is owed what.

It has the added fact that Elon didn’t spell out. That addition to early access IS ‘until it is full’.

So, yeah, if you start in, what, 2016? It could be ‘full’ immediately.

There is a thread here (pain to find things and link on mobile, sorry) that has the guidance given to store (lol) associates that has the AP/EAP/FSD naming and features and timeline and who is owed what.

It has the added fact that Elon didn’t spell out. That addition to early access IS ‘until it is full’.

So, yeah, if you start in, what, 2016? It could be ‘full’ immediately.

thanks, to be clear in my case my P3D was ordered in July 2018 and delivered in November 2018. I Was really looking forward to getting the early releases