Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

eBay Front Lower Control Arm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any experience with eBay front lower control arm on a model S? It’s obvious significantly cheaper than OEM. If anyone has installed them:

1) How long have you have them on the car and how many miles?

2) Any issues?

Thanks

eBay is not a manufacturer, it’s a organisation that collects different sellers on one market ground for agreed fee. If you find nearby seller and the items they are listing are suitable for you then why you don’t ask about the item described there?

Anyone have any experience with eBay front lower control arm on a model S? It’s obvious significantly cheaper than OEM. If anyone has installed them:

1) How long have you have them on the car and how many miles?

2) Any issues?

Thanks
I have purchased from autoparts_premium on eBay several times with great success. Full kits, individual arms, sway-bar links, half shafts, and hubs. All have been great. It is so nice to have a fully refreshed suspension. On my performance models I have gone OEM but I'm not sure there was much of a difference.

This is a useful thread on this topic. I ended up buying Sidem/Beck-Arnley control arms after doing my research on this forum. Sidem sells on eBay but sometimes is sold out. So I bought 3 Sidem and 1 B-A - Beck-Arnley is available from RockAuto for a somewhat higher price than Sidem on eBay.

Not sure if eBay selling off brand ones yet but there's plenty of OEM parts from salvaged cars.
So if ur ok with used OEM items should be no trouble. Some even list mileage of donor car.
I've bought n installed one used oem LCA for X, 15k miles so far with no issues