Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edit button?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
folks, edit button only has existed for those that do not have all of their online ordering options checked off...if your account says that your delivery profile is completed than you will not have an edit button. if it is not complete because you are using Telsa financing or doing a trade In or have not submitted your reg details, drivers license and insurance, than your edit button will still appear.

• Informative
Reactions: Mayhem
On a desktop: login, click Manage button. It's right here (search for Edit Design in your browser)
Mine's gone but i have delivery on Saturday so I don't quite remember, but I know it said edit design

folks, edit button only has existed for those that do not have all of their online ordering options checked off...if your account says that your delivery profile is completed than you will not have an edit button. if it is not complete because you are using Telsa financing or doing a trade In or have not submitted your reg details, drivers license and insurance, than your edit button will still appear.
Thank you. All the boxes are checked so I guess that explains it.
I'm hopeful that owner reservation in CA gets me close to the front of the line...

Reactions: MissyMcBee
Edit button is right hand side --- below the box that shows cost, says the following --

For immediate assistance, please contact
(888) 51-TESLA or (888) 518-3752

Need to make changes? Edit Design
Please note that changes to your order could impact delivery timing, insurance and price.

-----
Didn't catch that on the first few glances.. I reserved 4/1 online, non-owner, east coast. Invited 6/27, config 6/28. Let's see how fast this goes..

I ordered the Red AWD 18" w/o performance. Hopefully this wait isn't too long.

Thank you. All the boxes are checked so I guess that explains it.
I'm hopeful that owner reservation in CA gets me close to the front of the line...
depends on what is going on....i'm local to the factory (40 ish miles away) and i'm going LOCO watching these folks with July delivery estimates get their cars or those that had an April invites (like me) but didn't order until June already getting Vin's and delivery dates....am i a little sour? o_OYES....but hold on... I'm going to go drink some more Kool-Aid...i'lll be right back! :D:p:D

Understood now you're looking for Edit button on all the Registration information. Yes, when those are complete, it's gone. And what's odd is when you get contacted by Tesla via email, you may get a standard template email that says go update your insurance by clicking Edit, but it's not there. As long as it says complete on everything but payment, then you are fine. Of course, the payment all depends on how you're paying for it (3rd party financing, Tesla financing, cash)

Congrats on the order.

I haven't submitted any of that ... will it affect my delivery date? I'm assuming no.

Nooo, I really was hoping that my edit button disappearing meant I'd be getting the car sooner. Ah well, I've waited 2+ years already, whats another few months...

Edit button is right hand side --- below the box that shows cost, says the following --

For immediate assistance, please contact
(888) 51-TESLA or (888) 518-3752

Need to make changes? Edit Design
Please note that changes to your order could impact delivery timing, insurance and price.

-----
Didn't catch that on the first few glances.. I reserved 4/1 online, non-owner, east coast. Invited 6/27, config 6/28. Let's see how fast this goes..

I ordered the Red AWD 18" w/o performance. Hopefully this wait isn't too long.
Not there:
Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 8.52.27 AM.png