Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Pro-Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
'21 MY just absolutely nailing that OEM+ look. Eibach springs, H&R 20mm spacers in the rear with 15mm Aspira up front to bring the wheels flush with the fenders. Pictures from a few different angles to show the flush fit from the spacers.

51945372357_c896bc3ea4_b.jpg

51946430563_7a60e03e01_b.jpg

51946430488_027420378e_b.jpg

51946357241_4f206cc039_b.jpg

51946961950_274db76dd7_b.jpg

51946430618_4f3864257b_b.jpg

51946357416_88bea075f2_b.jpg

51945372527_89854d4925_b.jpg

51946962230_c1fd08ac2c_b.jpg

51946430598_d2c3fe79d1_b.jpg

51945372587_1d91c245a3_b.jpg

51946357576_f087699b8d_b.jpg

51946668914_baa81732fc_b.jpg

I love to know estimates for my MY too. Can you PM me, please? 2023 MY LR Austin TX build. Thanks!

Curious if anyone else has installed these Eibachs on a 23 MYAWD (Standard Range)? I installed them on mine and the ride quality is not great. The car is very bouncy especially in the rear. Over regular road imperfection the ride is stiff and manageable, but on roads that have dips, the car bounces quite a bit. I did not notice that with the stock springs and almost makes me want to go back to stock.

Anyone have any fixes to eliminate the bounciness?

Curious if anyone else has installed these Eibachs on a 23 MYAWD (Standard Range)? I installed them on mine and the ride quality is not great. The car is very bouncy especially in the rear. Over regular road imperfection the ride is stiff and manageable, but on roads that have dips, the car bounces quite a bit. I did not notice that with the stock springs and almost makes me want to go back to stock.

Anyone have any fixes to eliminate the bounciness?

I was about to install these on my 23 AWD SR, but I’m scared now. Did you figure it out?

I took my Eibach Pro-Kits off and put the stock springs back on. I was actually pretty happy with the look, ride and performance, but want the extra ground clearance back. If anybody wants to buy my used springs, please PM me. I'll take reasonable offers. We'll just need to figure out shipping costs however...

Also, if you have any questions about the springs, let me know.
Are these still available?

Hello I'm new to the forum! I'm also interested in lowering my Model Y 7 seater. Would I be able to get a quote also please for Eibach and H&R with installation? Also does anyone think the weight of kids, carseats and stroller in the back can negatively affect the car by lowering?

Hello I'm new to the forum! I'm also interested in lowering my Model Y 7 seater. Would I be able to get a quote also please for Eibach and H&R with installation? Also does anyone think the weight of kids, carseats and stroller in the back can negatively affect the car by lowering?
Eibach is not compatible with 7S, your only choice would be the H&R Springs (or Dinan) at the moment, or coilvoers. No issues with the extra cargo.

PM coming shortly.

H&R over the Eibach in terms of lowering and comfort. H&R is better known in the Euro world, Eibach for Domestics on marketing & popularity.

I'm certain Dinan will be right up there with H&R, and their customer service is excellent. I wasn't particularly happy how Eibach handled our 7-seat MY spring issue and would only assume similar issues would be handled the same - so points taken off for that. If you don't have a 7-seat MY, nothing to worry about.
Hi,

Sorry to dig up this old post but I'm wondering...

I recently had H&R springs installed on my Model Y LR and the comfort is very poor. The car is bouncy and you feel every bump in the road.

I would like to point out that the shock absorbers have not been changed.

I am very disappointed and am looking for a solution to regain some comfort. Do users find Eibach springs comfortable? Do other people find H&R too harsh?

I'm really lost... There are also the Unplugged Performance springs which are sold as "moderate".

Thanks for your help,

Hi,

Sorry to dig up this old post but I'm wondering...

I recently had H&R springs installed on my Model Y LR and the comfort is very poor. The car is bouncy and you feel every bump in the road.

I would like to point out that the shock absorbers have not been changed.

I am very disappointed and am looking for a solution to regain some comfort. Do users find Eibach springs comfortable? Do other people find H&R too harsh?

I'm really lost... There are also the Unplugged Performance springs which are sold as "moderate".

Thanks for your help,
We've installed quite a bit of both, I've never heard any complaints of H&Rs on Tesla (or Eibach) on ride quality.

We've installed quite a bit of both, I've never heard any complaints of H&Rs on Tesla (or Eibach) on ride quality.
Thank you for your answer.

My car is built at the Mega factory in Berlin (Germany). I know that depending on the market (China, Europe, USA, etc.) there are differences, particularly for suspensions.

Basically, the Model Ys that come out of Berlin are known to have a hard suspension. This perhaps explains my feeling of discomfort whereas on the US market you find it comfortable.

Anyway I can't continue to drive every day with such an uncomfortable car. However, I am used to hard setup since I also have a BMW in my garage prepared for the track with Eibach springs.

Thank you for your answer.

My car is built at the Mega factory in Berlin (Germany). I know that depending on the market (China, Europe, USA, etc.) there are differences, particularly for suspensions.

Basically, the Model Ys that come out of Berlin are known to have a hard suspension. This perhaps explains my feeling of discomfort whereas on the US market you find it comfortable.

Anyway I can't continue to drive every day with such an uncomfortable car. However, I am used to hard setup since I also have a BMW in my garage prepared for the track with Eibach springs.
Eibach Germany is different than Eibach US, so I won't be able to assist on their Pro Kits. The brands have a very similar ride here in the US, with the H&R giving a bit more of a drop and having support for 7S Model Y.

Anyone installed the Eibach spring with Koni red shocks? I read people saying the Koni red shocks might be boaty if the spirngs is harsher than OEM. I emailed Koni to ask if they work well together but their answer is that they haven't tested and cannot guarantee it.

I have a LR on 19" wheels. The same Koni stock spec to work on MYP as well so my guess is it will work on LR with lowering springs and softer wheel/tire.

Reactions: EVChris