Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Pro-Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am wondering if you can share your experience now how the eibach spring on the MYLR 7 seats? I have a 2023 MYLR 7 seats and I am highly interested in the eibach due to good review...
I love them. On my car the rear is still 1/8" higher than the front. Ride quality is better than stock IMO.

I have done two things that not everyone does as well. I have added rear camber arms, as I found with the springs the rear was at 3* and I didn't want to eat through tires. I have also added air bags in the rear to assist with the sag when the car is loaded. They fit inside the rear springs and I only use them if I am using the hitch or the car is full of people. I can put 20 psi in the bags and it will actually raise the rear of the car slightly even when loaded.

Model Y.jpg

Just received the first sets of Dinan's Lowering Spring Sets & Supplemental Ride Quality/Handling Kits, Dinan has a long-standing reputation in the BMW world and we're excited to see that same experience brought over to the Tesla Side.

More info in this thread:

Dinan - Performance Lowing Springs - Tesla Model Y

Dinan - Supplemental Ride Quality & Handling Kit - Tesla Model Y

View attachment 933979
View attachment 933980View attachment 933978View attachment 933981
What is the front lip on this?

23 MYAWD with 4680 batteries. Not as low as I was expecting, but absolutely love that the wheel gap is significantly smaller
Rare opportunity to show 2 different types of springs on the same vehicle, wanted to share this with those on the fence between Eibach or H&R, with the H&R springs sitting with a slightly lower stance than the Eibachs.

Vehicle: 2023 Tesla Model Y 7-Seater.

Edit: Eibach has confirmed their springs are not compatible with 7-seat Model Y.

52810725148_dac5c706b3_b.jpg
Have you received any feedback on the differences on how the rides for both springs are?

Thanks for the info Tom. How much of a drop do you get with the Dinan springs? Any idea of the ride? Sorry I don’t see anything about the Dinan springs anywhere. Can I get a quote for install with spacers?
Springs are in stock. We have a separate thread for Dinan springs here:

Replying to your PM shortly.

Eibach springs do not support 7 seater (their website now also states "Excludes models with 3rd row seat option") but when I called their customer support, they told me that they are working on a version for 7 seater model y. They didn't want to give an exact time frame but just said it would be a couple months when it becomes available. So if you're willing to wait for sometime, that may be another option. I'm also very interested in Eibachs because of excellent reviews and am willing to wait. Also, I'd recommend calling their customer support.... the more calls they get, the sooner they will come out with the 7-seater version.

I installed the springs this afternoon, a little more aggressive than a MYP, but it looks good!

We just picked up our 2023 MYP, and I wanted to get the approximate ground to fender measurements before lowering it with the same Eibach springs we had on our 2021 LR. My original hope back in 2021 was that the LR wouldn't be much lower than a factory MYP (it was my wife's daily driver). I now have some of my own measurements to compare.

2021 MY LR with the OEM MYP wheels/tires lowered on Eibach springs

Driver front ~29-3/4"

Driver rear ~29-1/2"

Passenger rear ~29-7/8"

Passenger front ~29-1/4"

51841564072_fa551521cd_c.jpg

2023 MYP with the OEM MYP wheels/tires and suspension

Driver front ~30-1/8"

Driver rear ~30-3/8"

Passenger rear ~30-1/8"

Passenger front ~30-3/8"

52956361651_35288419b4_c.jpg