Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Sway Bars Finally Available?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Summit Racing has/had them for under $300 a set (FSB + RSB). With tax and shipping, came to $320. Received a few weeks ago. Installing maybe next weekend.

Must have been a sale, they are $396 today and looks like they drop ship.

I got the M3P kit (E40-87-001-01-11) off eBay yesterday for 15% off from Discount Tire. Looks like they only have one left though.

Installed mine today. Very easy quick install. So far so good. No noise, squeaks, far more neutral steering and a planted stance, especially while cornering or changing direction, providing steering input.

Unlike some from the competition, theae do not hit or rub anything when in any of the adjustment positions.

One thing to note, the rear sway bracket holding screws are a tad short (you reuse them). I let Eibach R&D and QA know already.

If you want to get better longer screws get 4x M10x1.5x25 flanged, with 12mm heads.

Best setting for normal 3-4 season street driving is Front Sway on medium street hole. Rear Sway on soft comfort hole.

Screenshot_20200528-155245_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200528-155230_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Such flanges are indeed nice and useful, but I've had so many different FSB/RSB kits over the past 20 years - that I can tell you, they don't really matter. OEs also don't have them on these cars.

Eibach has the flanges on other make/model sway bar kits, so here they must have made a concious decision not to design them in.

Whatever the reason, at this price (300-400 per set), decent quality, good fit, tubular/light design - can't go wrong.

Here are some pics of the Eibach and UP side by side. The front sway only has 2 adjustments. Also the bar is thinner / smaller bushings and without the flange.

UP front sway bar is 31.8mm. Eibach front sway bar is 32mm. But I think it's a typo, you probably meant has, not is.

From the photo it looks like the Eibach bars are shorter; interesting, they should be a bit stiffer at max. Looks like much better build quality too.