Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrician in Raleigh/Cary for 240v outlet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I paid $1200 for the run and whole house surge protector. That being said it was that much because the panel in my garage was too full to put in an 50 amp circuit and they had to run it from the service drop and it was almost 200 feet under the house (of course the service is on the complete OTHER side of the house). I used wiretech recommended by Tesla's website.

• Informative
Reactions: GSP
I paid $1200 for the run and whole house surge protector. That being said it was that much because the panel in my garage was too full to put in an 50 amp circuit and they had to run it from the service drop and it was almost 200 feet under the house (of course the service is on the complete OTHER side of the house). I used wiretech recommended by Tesla's website.

That is exactly what my electrician is going to do on Friday (without surge protector) – my panel is also on the opposite side of the house. He quoted $400, but I guess we will see what happens then...