Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrician Needed... Car arrives in 1 - 2 weeks (!) We are ahead of schedule (!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who had a NEMA 14-50 installed, can you suggest an electrician? I am hoping you can recommend someone who did a great job for you. I live in Brooklyn.

I am in a condo and I am looking to run 100ft of wires to my spot in the garage from my home meter.
Thanks for your help!!

Nice problem to have :)
i am not in your area, so can't help with finding an electrician, but am curious: was it difficult to get your condo association's permission to install?
Some localities make it hard and some make it easy, hope yours was the latter!

Nice problem to have :)
i am not in your area, so can't help with finding an electrician, but am curious: was it difficult to get your condo association's permission to install?
Some localities make it hard and some make it easy, hope yours was the latter!

I was condo president for 3 years, so I am very familiar with current board members and I hired the management company + our Super- so we are all on very good relations.
That being said, i still need to wait as much as two weeks for the proposal to be reviewed. I am hoping it moves quickly. My bigger concern is actually getting my garage (separate ownership) to agree to terms w/o charging me a fee despite me running the electricity directly from my apt meter.

For those who had a NEMA 14-50 installed, can you suggest an electrician? I am hoping you can recommend someone who did a great job for you. I live in Brooklyn.

I am in a condo and I am looking to run 100ft of wires to my spot in the garage from my home meter.
Thanks for your help!!

Congrats! I did my own, but if it's a straight run, shouldn't be that hard for any electrician to do. If u need lighting done for you model s or anything let me know, I can help.